A FULL SOLUTION FOR YOUR
VAN LADDER RACK NEEDS
Van Racks Support Tradesmen and Their Equipment
There are many types of van ladder racks on the market. Drop-down ladder racks for high roof vans, extra tough racks capable of carrying 32-in ladders on compact vans, interior ladder carriers and many other options for different applications. With several designs to choose from, our van racks are versatile enough to help you:
- Increase Cargo Space: By storing the ladder or materials on the roof, you free up space inside the van
- Avoid Injury : Easy to operate one person design reduces the risk of injury associated with moving a heavy ladder in and out of a van or onto a poorly designed roof rack
- Help you be more efficient : Our design saves you time loading/unloading your loads en equipment
- Protect Investments: Van racks protect expensive ladders and the van exterior from scratches and dents, safely securing the ladder or materials during transport
Drop Down Ladder Rack for High Roof Vans
Today’s high roofed cargo vans have proven to be very popular among tradesmen. However, it can be a real challenge to load a ladder onto a standard roof rack safely without doing damage or getting injured. With this in mind, we used what we heard from tradesmen in the field to design this innovative van rack system. Ranger Design’s new gas shock assisted drop down mechanism is the safest choice in van racks. Unique with its SINGLE MOTION OPERATION, it is proving to be the faster, safer and tougher drop-down roof rack for ladders. This patent-pending system is now available.
Cargo Rack 1505 SERIES
2 & 3 BAR CARGO RACKS
The Ranger Design Cargo Rack is probably the most standard roof rack available on the market. Sturdy and dependable, this easy to use rack is one of the least expensive units. It is mainly used to hold extension ladders or construction material. Tradesmen who use this roof rack are mostly contractors with a low roof commercial vehicle. They bring their ladder to the jobsite with them just in case, but may not use it at all during the day.
- Military grade aluminum and stainless steel component
- No corrosion over the lifetime of the rack
- Aerodynamic crossbars reduce wind noise and drag
- Economical solution for additional cargo and ladder transportation
DESIGNED FOR ALL SIZE VANS
The Cargo+ makes the best use of all the space you have available on your vehicle. It is the perfect roof rack for transporting ladders, building materials, pipes and scaffolding. The cross bars have been specifically designed to reduce wind noise and drag. The Rear Roller is also an extra helping hand at the end of a busy day. Constructed from tough and hard wearing stainless steel it attaches easily to the roof rack using our Anti-Rattle composite Connectors. The Cargo+ features T-Track technology for a quick and easy drill free install.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING RANGER DESIGN
One Person Operation
Loading and unloading a heavy ladder from a roof rack many times a day can become a real chore and it can also become a potential injury if it’s not done right. That’s why Ranger Design van racks make loading, unloading and securing ladders a simple one-person operation.
These van racks are pure function and usability; with a huge weight carrying capacity.
Heavy Duty Construction
Durable and secure, these heavy duty van racks are made from rust-proof aluminum with stainless steel hardware and have an attractive powder coated white finish.
All racks have an aerodynamic design that helps reduce wind noise and buffeting.
Ranger Design aluminum van racks are much lighter and longer lasting than steel racks.
Designed to meet the needs of any tradesman, there are several styles of van and roof racks (single, double, cargo, combination and drip down) to help you.
Inquire about our combination van ladder racks that can be customized to carry extension ladders, step ladders or a variety of loads and materials.
THE VAN CONFIGURATOR
Customize Your Commercial Van for a Perfect Fit
Ranger Design Cargo Van Ladder Racks:
- Simple one person loading / unloading / securing
- Rugged heavy duty rack construction and outstanding carrying capacity (up to 600lbs)
- Different styles and combinations of van racks for all models of vans
- Industry leading 10 year warranty
Request a Quote Now
AND GET FEEDBACK ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY