Save your company’s time and money, and keep safe by upfitting your fleet with Ranger Design!
How does upfitting your fleet with Ranger Design products put money back in your pocket?
Simple: organized vehicles save time, prevent injury and increase payload.
For example, with a well laid out package, a technician will save time from searching for items and making multiple trips from the vehicle to the job site.
- Saving 10 minutes per day x 240 work days per year = 2400 min ÷ 60 = 40 hours per year x $40 per hour cost of technician
= $1600 total savings per year per technician!
- That’s a big saving, year after year. In no time your Ranger Design products have paid for themselves and are putting money back in your pocket.
- All Ranger Design products are engineered to save weight and maximize the space inside your vehicle. This allows you to increase payload and save money through better fuel efficiency and reduce your entire fleet costs.
- It’s a fact; good ergonomics REDUCE INJURIES. Injuries can sideline your technicians, increase your insurance costs and reduce your profits.
- Upfitting with ergonomic Ranger Design Tool Drawers and Partsliders give technicians easy access to their most used parts and equipment from the ground, avoiding the crawling and straining that can cause injury.
- Van Partitions installed in fleet vehicles prevent items from flying into the cab area and help control the cab’s climate.
- With Max Rack drop down ladder racks the risk of injury is greatly reduced. The rack keeps the technician out of harm’s way when the ladder is loaded or unloaded and the drop down operation reduces the risk of back or muscle injury.
Our products are tradesman proven tough enough to outlast the vehicles in your fleet.
Quicker order fulfillment from factories in Rochester, NY and Montreal, Canada, to give our customers the best service possible.
With our team of 250 ship-thru and local outfitters across North America we are ready to provide you a single source fleet management solution.