Top 4 Benefits of Ranger Design Van Shelving
- Strong: Ranger Design’s exclusive shelf construction of extrusions and laminate willingly carries the load time after time.
- Lightweight: Extra durability doesn’t necessarily mean extra weight. Ranger Design’s popular #4048-3 shelf weighs a mere 44 lbs.
- Versatile: Ranger Design shelves are easily adjustable in order to accommodate any kind of cargo .
- Quiet: Shelf dividers drop into specially engineered slots that eliminate all rattles.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Ranger Design’s van shelving and storage bin systems are unique in the industry; they combine the strength and rigidity of aluminum extrusions with a solid substrate shelf base, to give a shelf tray that is strong, and very quiet.
Designed to organize and store, Ranger Design van shelving systems are contoured to maximize the floor space and storage capabilities of your vehicle. Dividers can be repositioned to best accommodate your payload.
Ranger Design van shelving systems offer a large selection of standard sizes, and a solid attachment system. Because of the curved end panels and different depths of shelves, these units hug the wall of the van and maximize valuable floor space.
4 Advantages of a Ranger Design Upfit
- Contoured end panels to fit the wall of the van.
- 3 Different shelf depths to maximize the storage capabilities.
- Front and back lip is an extruded aluminum section, perforated to receive adjustable dividers.
- Available in many lengths with over 30 standard sizes always in stock.
Ranger Design van shelving has a standard depth of 14″. Clear space available on each shelf is 8″ on the top shelf, 11 ” on the middle and 12″ on the bottom. Straight back box truck shelving for cube vans and trailers is the same depth on all the shelves.
Van Shelving Systems
Uniquely constructed to be strong and rattle free
|Extra Deep Van Shelving Units
These units feature extra deep shelves for increased storage. They come with four shelves (option with five shelves) and are taller than normal.
Closed Shelving Units
(shown with optional doors)
These are available with optional doors and floor angles to make closed shelving units.
Van Locker With Shelves (#7119 )
Hang up overalls or protective clothing in our custom-fit locker. Comes with three hooks and a shelf on top for extra storage.
To see how tough our van shelving systems are, check out our crash testing results video: