Professional Tradesmen know the value of investing in great tools: because great tools add value to their work. That’s why Plumbers who know, upfit their vans with Ranger Design.
It’s a fact – a well-organized van pays-off through:
- saving you time
- increasing your payload
- protecting your cargo
Our plumbing van shelving and storage bin packages are designed with ergonomics in mind. This maximizes your cargo van’s space and ensures that your every fitting, valve and tool is easily accessible and safely stowed. Plumbing van shelving and storage bin packages are engineered to save weight, while being tradesman proven tough enough to stand up to everyday wear and tear.
To make it easier, we’ve created plumbing specific packages for each vehicle to ensure your cargo van is in service as quick as possible.
Don’t forget the cab – Cab comfort can be greatly improved by choosing van partitions that allow maximum seat travel, better climate control and increased safety.
Top Cargo Van Trade Packages For Plumbers:
- GM Savana / Express Packages
- Mercedes Sprinter Packages
Top Options Chosen by Plumbers:
- Bin Shelving Unit – stores all your plumbing fittings and supplies:
- Locking Drawer Cabinets – protects and secures valuable inventory and tools
- Contoured Cargo Van Partition – keeps projectiles from entering the cab
- Parts Keeper Bins – all small parts stored and organized
- Transport Tube Door Kit – ideal for transporting copper pipe
- Combination Ladder Racks – designed to carry step ladders and pipe materials
Partskeepers organizers provide you with a great mobile solution to store easily misplaced plumbing parts and also allow you to easily take them with you. Watch our video here, to see how you can keep your parts organized.
Ford Truck Commercial Connection up to $1000 credit:
RAM On The Job Incentives up to $1000 cash allowance:
GM Business Choice Program- GM offers upfit cash up to $1200 upfit cash allowance:
This plumbing van shelving is built to withstand the everyday grind and prevents those annoying rattles.
We design with purpose because we know that tough shelving and racking, a sturdy partition, and some user friendly hooks can transform a plumber’s cargo van.
Or you can find a van upfitter in your area: