Location: Baie d’Urfe, QC
Permanent position (full-time)
Ranger Design is looking for mechanical persons that love assembling and building products. Not everyone gets excited when using their hands, but to these persons, high quality and working efficiently is a great feeling and they love sharing their passion with others.
Ranger Design creates and manufactures commercial van equipment such as ladder racks, shelving, drawers, and safety partitions.
As a Production Associate you will be:
- Using hand tools, drills, drivers to assemble van equipment
- Keeping the work area clean and safe
- Moving products and storing them in the warehouse
- Working with a team
Some of the things our associates love about Ranger Design:
- Above average pay
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Positive and respectful team environment
- Fully air-conditioned production area
- Health insurance plan
To succeed you will need to:
- Be healthy able to stand throughout the day
- Be able to lift 50#
- Be accurate and quality conscious
- Be responsible
- Be a contributor to the team
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications, you feel you are a good fit for a Ranger Design Production Associate and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.