Location: West Coast of USA
Permanent position (full-time)
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, you will be accountable for the following:
- Creating “Brand Loyalty” within the Distributor Network
- Distributor employees are trained to grow sales and can fulfill end users’ expectations
- End user customers have a World Class buying experience through our distributors
- Maintain a healthy distributor network by bringing new distributors on board as needed and addressing under-performing or financially unstable distributors.
- Distributor Training: Train the staff at the Ranger Distributors to be more knowledgeable on selling and installing Ranger products than our competitors’ products.
- Establish a key partner outfitter in each of the major metropolitan areas within North America
- Concentrate on the top 5 to 10 Distributors within the zone, with the most growth potential (Key Accounts)
- Bring the owners of the Key Accounts to Ranger to create a joint plan for sales growth in the market they serve, and to get their feedback for improving Ranger’s performance
- Refine our distributor network to be the most loyal, have the fastest turn-around and best-trained technicians in the industry, and provide a consistent level of WORLD CLASS service
- Promote Ranger Vision and Mission
- Uphold, support and Live Ranger Design values
- Demonstrate through actions discussed in quarterly debriefs that there are efforts to improve relationships and collaboration as identified on PDPs (complete quarterly debriefs with a clear demonstration of the efforts)
- Complete all reports, and presentations required by Ranger Design management in a timely fashion
- Update CRM with all contacts and actions
- Other related tasks
- Sales experience in face to face selling, hunting sales and relationship building
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen, ability to recognize opportunities
- Ability to manage priorities and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.