Location: Montreal, Quebec
PMP Certification an asset
Providing the best customer experience is one of the prime reasons for Ranger Design’s success and industry reputation. Since Ranger Design was established in 1988, this philosophy has been a priority and is responsible for the brand respect the company has achieved.
As the Project Manager – OEM you will be accountable to ensure that the customer receives the best and most consistent experience. This will be accomplished by executing all OEM Fleet projects in a timely manner to the customers’ complete satisfaction.
Ranger is counting on you for profitable growth of the OEM opportunities. Although you will not be creating the project budget, you will need to ensure that suppliers and resources stay within their quoted commitments.
Continual improvement is an essential part of the Ranger values and culture. This means that all OEM programs are analyzed annually to identify successes and potential areas for improvement. For each program, a Postmortem Report must be prepared and presented to the team. The team then collaborates on ways to improve Ranger’s processes and procedures and prevent future problems.
Success in this role requires that you take ownership of each project from Letter of Award stage to end of OEM project. Customer satisfaction and confidence in Ranger Design which leads to an increase in successful sales is the goal.
The successful candidate in this role possesses the following attributes and skills:
- The ability to coordinate various companies, persons, and departments to bring all projects to successful completion
- The ability to hold others accountable for commitments and quoted budget amounts
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Negotiation and influencing ability
- A customer first attitude
- Creativity, flexibility, and openness to change
- Strong time management skills
Responsibilities included in this role are:
- Lead and coordinate all assigned OEM Fleet project activities
- Regular communication and meetings with internal stakeholders and involved departments
- Managing performance reports for the assigned projects
- Travel to visit key partners and customers
- Conducting internal and external post-mortems for all projects
- Other tasks as required
- Strong Project Management skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of OEM organizational structure-including PAPP and APQP processes
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools and software
- Knowledge of Original Equipment Manufacturer and Upfitter structures
To summarize, the ideal candidate needs to be a Customer Focused Project Manager with demonstrated success in managing multiple large projects simultaneously. This person will need to be willing to learn the Ranger Design processes and be adaptable to meet many stakeholder priorities. Sound exciting and rewarding? Do you see yourself succeeding in this role and adding value to your team and Ranger Design? Then I would encourage you to take a look at the Ranger Core Values video:
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.