The Ranger Design Logistics Coordinator has the overall goal to create a world class transportation and distribution network that accurately delivers high quality products within 72 hours, while providing real time visibility.
A requirement for this position is to, firstly, analyze current conditions, then, proactively research creative ways to improve, and finally, execute plans that accurately ship 100% of Ranger Design’s orders.
You will need to work closely with the Supply Chain and Production teams to set up new procedures and improve existing ones. Negotiating with freight carriers and then, selecting and building relationships with the companies that provide optimum pricing and service is included in the responsibilities. Attention to the details, while keeping the overall corporate strategy in mind, will enable the Logistics Coordinator to succeed. The team member in this position is motivated by achieving the goals and KPI’s that have been set, and then progressively raising the bar to reach even higher, because of the belief that “More is Possible”.
Included in the measurement of success in this role is:
- Optimized truckloads that are loaded and delivered on time
- All shipping documentation, including customs and government required documentation, is accurately completed
- No damage in transit
- Consolidation of loads by mode, lane and location
- The amount of freight cost savings without compromising the customer experience
- Analysis and review of freight invoices to ensure accuracy of charges
This is a fast paced and action oriented role. Ranger Design is well-known for speed and accuracy in delivering a high quality product. Our exceptional customer service is recognized in the truck equipment industry, and the Logistics Coordinator will be an integral part of maintaining and advancing our winning formula.
Does being a part of an efficient, close knit team appeal to you? What about sharing the feeling of success and the satisfaction of being recognized for exceptional performance? This is Ranger Design. Our values include:
- Providing a rewarding work experience
- Ensuring that everyone is successful, and,
- Getting better everyday
If you want to be a part of the story, email your resume to email@example.com and let’s talk.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 10+ years in Logistics or Supply Chain
- ERP proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point
- Negotiation skills
- Team leadership
- RFQ experience
- Process mapping