Location: Montreal, Quebec
Since 1988 Ranger Design has been creating innovative products for the Cargo Van market in North America. We design and manufacture products such as shelving, racking, storage solutions and safety products that assist drivers and mobile technicians operate more efficiently. Ranger has earned a reputation as a leader in the industry, whose focus is on quality products that bring high value to the customer and World Class customer service before and after the sale.
The Design Engineer is accountable to:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Supply Chain, and other teams
- Create products based on customer input
- Create products aligned with Ranger product plan
- Design with manufacturing efficiency in mind
- Design products that are profitable for Ranger
- Meet or exceed industry safety standards when designing products
Identifying opportunities that will bring added value to the customer and incorporate manufacturing efficiency is expected of this role. Rigorous attention to testing and test-fitting of products to ensure fit, function and safety conformance is required.
The candidate that will succeed in this role will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, including sheet metal design
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Kinematics degree or experience
- Experience in manufacturing environment
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.