Location: USA (Remote)
Ranger Design is looking for a proactive, energetic, and scrappy Business Development Manager. This remote position requires the ability to sell Ranger Design’s Fleet Upfitting Solutions value proposition to multiple stakeholders and decision makers in the Utility Fleet market segment. This is an ideal position for an individual skilled at building long term relationships at many levels within large corporations and across several industries. If you are passionate about finding creative solutions that bring value to the customer and Ranger, then this may be the position for you.
The candidate that will do well is one that can think strategically to gain access to top clients in the Utilities market, build plans to provide value, and work with internal and external teams to efficiently execute on all projects.
This is the opportunity to become a key player in a fast-growing segment of Ranger Design’s core business. While challenging, the role is rewarding to those that are competitive and motivated by commissions and various incentive programs.
- Identify and proactively hunt top customers in the regional and national Delivery Business market
- Secure meetings with decision makers at prospective clients
- Build a pipeline of business that enables Ranger to meet its sales goals
- Build and maintain loyal relationships that will provide ongoing profitability to Ranger Design
- Attend tradeshows & industry events
- Create a network of relevant contacts throughout the industry
- Consistent communications with internal and external partners on projects
- Support the Ranger sales team efforts
Desired skills & experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful FMC or Upfitter sales experience in the large fleet market
- Familiar and comfortable with long sales cycle – (6 – 18 months)
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent strategic thinking skills
- Proactive and competitive hunting skills
- Ability to travel throughout the US 3 – 4 days per week
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.