Ranger Design’s van storage bins and shelving systems are unique in the industry. We’ve combined the strength and rigidity of aluminum extrusions with a laminated (solid substrate) shelf base; you get a shelf tray that is strong, quiet and very durable, and yet does not use up excessive payload.
(Click to enlarge)
Designed for Tradesmen
At Ranger Design we’ve learned from tradesmen that a properly upfitted van is the backbone of their business. To help them, we’ve created storage bins and shelving systems are unique in the industry.
Hundreds of Configurations
These van and truck storage bins are available in hundreds of different shelving configurations of height, length and shelf depth. Use the product catalog to find the shelving units, bin units and Fold-Away shelving that are the perfect application for your next work vehicle.
Ranger Design cargo van storage bins and shelves keep all your parts easily accessible, and in full view. Shelves are sloped back to avoid spillage of stock and include a complete outfit of durable bins.
Featuring either steel (Fleetline Series) or aluminum (Proline Series) construction, we’ve got the storage bin system to fit your budget.
Why Ranger Design Storage Bin Systems Over Others?
- Easy Access – All your parts in full view and easily accessible.
- Unique Design – Shelves sloped back to prevent spillage of stock.
- Quality – Units come complete with high quality plastic parts bins.
- Adaptability – Many models available for different applications.
These modular storage bins have many uses to keep your bits and pieces well organized:
- Nut and bolt bins
- Small parts bin
- Bolt organizer bins
- Screw and nail organizer bins
Box Truck Storage Solutions
An organized approach to storage.
Our most popular cube van or box truck storage bins system has seven rows of medium bins and stands 62-1/2 inches tall, and has a solid attachment system.
Cargo Trailer Storage Bins
These units (5100, 5700, 5900 Series) have an angled front to make your cargo van or box truck feel more spacious. We have many different configurations that come with four, five or six rows of bins.
Refrigerant Racks for Vans with Storage Bins
- These units make ideal refrigerant racks with bins for vans (bottles or boxes in the vertical position). Can be used as a gas bottle or cylinder rack.
- Same great fit as our shelving units.
- Shelves come complete with high quality plastic bins.
- Models available for many applications .
Van Workbench with Storage Bins
This heavy duty van workbench with a laminated hardwood top is great for locksmiths, servicemen and others who work in their van. Comes with two rows of medium plastic storage bins. Other models available with one shelf and a door.
Where to Buy Van Storage Bins
Find a Ranger Design Authorized van upfitter in your area:
- Hello Brent, very nice upfit! I'm curious to know long did each vehicle spend in your shop from beginning of the upfit to completion?Very impressive Brent! Are those two Ranger Jumbo Tool Drawers facing rear on the passenger side? (i.e. 5025's?)Hi Protech ... that is an awesome upfit, I can see why it took so long to get it engineered and approved. That company is going to love you guys for making their techs so much more productive. Thanks for posting this. Are you the same company ... Protech Industries, in Lavergne TN?Awesome job with your Custom Design team Brent! That outfit looks very sharp and just shows customers that we can do things to help them get what they need!
If you have anything you need help with, dont forget that we are here to assist you guys with anything we can!
Cheers 🙂here are the rest of the pics of the Install truck. sorry it limited me to only 5 pictures a post.Hello all! Here at Protech we love to design and build custom products to fit our customers needs whether its make a slight modification to a Ranger Part or building complete units to integrate in with the Ranger Product. We have found it to not only be a very good way to boost your over all GP on a project but its also a great way to ensure that your customer continue to come back to you! i would say that probably over 50% of our up fits would have some custom work done to them that's more extensive then cutting an end panel to fit or adding a shelf or two. we have just finished a fleet of 5 trucks for a local company that went very well for us. I will post some pics now and over the next few days as i have time. keep in mind our sales staff contacted them January of 2015 and after a year of design and product changes we received signed Po's in February of this year! Not saying it wasnt a tough process but with the help of Ranger and Especially the help of Brad Anderson,our install team and lead welder we put together some truly amazing upfits and had a extremely happy customer. Keep in mind that until the switch to the upfits we did at the start of this year the customer was spending just over $7500 a truck.....Lets just say $7500 didn't even touch the price of these upfits but....the customer is carrying about 25% more Product and have seen a jump in the efficiency of there techs on the service trucks. the Install truck is carrying over 65% more product!! i will post some pics of the service trucks tomorrow hopefully.