With a team of over 300 authorized distributors from New York to California, Ranger Design is a growing business ready to grow with you. Our factories in Rochester, New York and Montreal, Canada get products to you quickly and reliably.
As a manufacturer, Ranger Design will team up with distributors to help them display product at trade shows, or set up a show vehicles for them or a dealership that they work with. Ranger Design is proud to offer its authorized distributors a unique line of van equipment that can help them stand out from the competition and win market share.
Take advantage of the benefits of becoming an authorized distributor today;
- Ranger Design is committed to supplying the fastest turnaround times in the industry, login to your QuickShip Account.
- Ranger Design is committed to providing free Buyers Guides and vehicle specific catalogs to showcase the products and assist in the sales process.
- Ranger Design is committed to providing display offer assistance – Contact us or call our Customer Service at (800) 565-5321 (Toll-Free) for info on this and how to qualify.
- Ranger Design is committed to provide trade show assistance – Contact us or call our Customer Service at (800) 565-5321 (Toll-Free) for info on this and how to qualify.
Join our team of authorized distributors
Are you a commercial upfitter? Please click here to fill out an application to find out if you meet the qualifications to join our team.
- For those with Taco Neck 🙂Can't rotate the middle picture? It was vertical on my computer?This is a 148 Ext High Roof Transit that the customer is turning into a rolling retail store. He is a tool salesman and didn't want to pay $250,000 for a new tool truck, so for under $1100k, he built his own, and he is using Ranger Design as the foundation for that store.
My technician had some trouble with the assembly of the folding shelves, turns out he put a rubber stop in the wrong place, and had to move the top shelf up one hole location.
This wasn't a difficult job, but it was fun designing it with the customer, and to see them pleased with the results was very satisfying as well.