In order for Ranger Design to uphold its core value of ‘Bringing Value to our Customers’, the company counts on the skills and abilities of its Customer Service Representatives. At Ranger Design, ‘We Believe More Is Possible’, and nowhere is this better demonstrated than by our front line representatives.
The Sr. Customer Service Representative works along with other members of the team and supports the effort to respond to customer enquiries quickly and efficiently. He or she must provide accurate solutions to each customer’s needs.
As a Ranger Design Sr. Customer Service Representative, you will—
- Be on the front line in order to solve customer problems
- Provide accurate and timely solutions
- With your product knowledge be able to provide specific technical advice to the customer
- Experience the satisfaction of customer appreciation and loyalty
- Support the team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Receive team support in analyzing issues and providing the best solutions for the customer
- Collaborate with other teams to continuously improve the customer experience at Ranger
- Reach out to customers to proactively provide assistance and to seek additional sales
- Train junior members of the Customer Service team, following the CSR Training Manual procedures
- Analyze statistics and provide accurate and informative reports that will guide decision making
This position requires a dynamic individual that is continually striving for excellence. This individual believes in getting better every day. Learning and understanding specific product details is required, which in turn leads to being able to resolve customer issues to the complete satisfaction of the customer. Ranger Design is a rapidly growing company where technology is embraced, so it is essential that this person is evolving in concert with the company growth. Building rapport inside the company is important so that knowledge and information is readily and regularly shared with the sales people, managers and others.
Are you the person for this role? You may well be if you are motivated by helping others, seeing the results of your efforts and receiving recognition from your customers and peers. Are you looking for challenging work that stretches your abilities and where you are measured and rewarded according to the value that you provide? Then this may be the position and the company that you are searching for. We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to: email@example.com.
Watch the Ranger Design Core Values video here to find out more.