The Receptionist at Ranger Design plays a key part in delivering on Ranger’s top value and goal – Providing a Better Customer Experience Every Time. You are the voice and face of Ranger Design. Your professionalism and passion in providing exceptional service, both to external and internal customers, is the motivation behind all that you do.
Attention to detail is important to the person that excels in this position. They know precisely who is in the building at a given time, they follow procedures to accomplish the responsibilities and tasks that are assigned and they find satisfaction in achieving their daily, weekly and monthly goals. Although they seek direction from their manager, the ideal candidate recognizes when it is appropriate to make decisions and takes the initiative when necessary.
Succeeding in this role requires that you listen to the needs of the customer, ask for clarification when needed, and then, follow through, in a timely way, on requests that are made.
The responsibilities and duties of this position include:
- Prompt phone answering and accurate transferring of calls
- Courteous & professional assistance to all visitors
- Ensure building security by recording visitor names and issuing visitor badges
- Open & accurately distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Accurately maintain the office supply inventory.
- Follow all office procedures for filing and document handling
- Arrange for company provided meals and assist in distribution
- Assist A/P and A/R Specialist
- Maintain a neat and organized office
Requirements for the position:
- High school diploma with specialized training in General Office Procedures
- Prefer Associates degree in Business Administration
- 3+ Years’ experience in reception/office admin/customer service
- Keyboarding at least 50WPM
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent English language communication skills-written and oral
- Familiariarity with Quickbooks is a plus
The Receptionist role is a support role and you will find satisfaction in working with other teams and receiving the respect and gratitude of the entire Ranger team, both in Rochester and in Montreal, as you consistently deliver excellence and believe in our Core Value that, More is Possible.
Sound energizing? Want to hear more? Send your resume by fax with a cover letter containing your contact details and best time to contact you. Send to Paul Rogers, 585-236-1556