The Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a critical role on the Marketing Team. The evolving face of digital marketing requires continuous improvement and oftentimes changes in approach in order to successfully execute the Ranger Marketing Strategy.
You will be working closely with other members of the Marketing Team to produce a unified and coordinated Ranger Design brand. The Coordinator role focuses on the improvement and optimization of the customer experience on the web and through social marketing. Ranger’s goal is to provide the best customer experience using a world class team that delivers a better experience every time.
The high performer in this position is motivated by:
- Reaching out and achieving goals,
- Collaborating and working as a team with other high performers in creating a world class brand,
- Following established procedures and then improving them as needed,
- Analyzing data and taking action based on the analysis
The Sr. Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Sales Team on trade shows and event coordination, local marketing support, promotional items, video production and photo shoots. Therefore, some travel will be required in this position.
It is required that you are bilingual in French and English, have at least a working knowledge of HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite. 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and e-commerce will be an advantage.
Here, things happen at a rapid pace, but if you enjoy being in the center of the action and feel satisfaction when your efforts produce tangible results, then you may be the right person for this position. Ranger Design believes in its employees and recognizes the efforts of loyal, high performers. Submit your resume to email@example.com today, and let’s talk.
- Bachelors Degree, or College in a new technology field specialization
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Bilingual in French and English
- Working knowledge of HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with CRM database
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification
- E-commerce experience is an asset
$40,000 + Monthly Bonus