Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluate, plan, lead and control assigned project activities for the deployment and implementation of product development roadmap
- Develop project documentation including functional objectives, project plans, schedule, resource plans, risk management plans, QA plans, system requirement documents, master test plans, change orders
- Guide project team members (dotted lines), remove obstacles, and gain consensus from the project team and stakeholder
- Lead the Product Advisory Board review process; assist the team with requirement evaluation, strategy, project plans, and budgetary information to prepare comprehensive product proposal
- Monitor tasks, deliverables and budgets and prepare weekly reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions to all stakeholders
- Monitor risks during various stages of the project and escalate issues to the appropriate level of management
- Oversee the creation and execution of test plans for project implementations
- Responsible for testing products when necessary and conform with Ranger safety standards and meet or exceed industry standards
- Track and drive resolution for critical project issues; assist the Customer Service and Engineering teams with troubleshooting as needed
- Provide excellent customer facing and external support when needed
- Collaborate with Operations and Supply Chain teams to ensure long-term system improvement
- Maintain working relationships with product vendors
- Coach and mentor team members on the latest project/program management methodologies
- Occasional travel is required
- Other duties as assigned
- You bring 7 to 10 years’ experience managing technical projects, preferably in the manufacturing, automotive or aerospace industry
- You are known for your planning, organizational and leadership skills, you are customer focused, thrive on motivating others and are great at presenting
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure
- You have an analytical approach to resolving issues
- You are an experienced user of MS Project, Excel and Word
- You are a master of time management
- University degree or diploma in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of an ERP (Epicor, would be an asset).
- Bilingual (asset).
- Occasional Travel in North America as needed
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.