Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and execution of product development of OEM projects.
- Ensure engineering designs are completed consistently and on time.
- Maintain and ensure engineering changes are kept on track, their status visible and proactively communicated to members of external teams.
- Provide excellent customer facing and external support when needed.
- Responsible for testing products when necessary and conform with Ranger safety standards and meet or exceed industry standards.
- Maintain the product library of designs and documents for all OEM Design product required for OEM programs.
- Maintain working relationships with product vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor degree (or sufficient equivalence) in a related field (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP (Epicor, would be an asset).
- Bilingual (asset).
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel,. Powerpoint.
- Occasional Travel in North America as needed
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.