Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the VP Engineering and Product Management’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible to Lead Projects – lead a portfolio of new product introductions projects of standard or custom parts meeting the project and customer needs.
- Manage Customers – Interface with internal and external customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Support Existing Products – Remain responsive to product needs throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Growth – you will commit yourself to learn and grow as a program manager and an industry expert.
- Build robust project teams with accountable team members to get the project launched.
- Lead portfolios of projects related to new product development and all of the other stages of the product life cycle.
- Create high value and innovative solutions
- Supply superior standardized documentation to support product launch.
- Monitor customer returns and feedback to drive continuous project improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of technical engineering experience or experience in a similar role.
- Bilingual (Oral and written) – Asset.
- Proven track record Program or Project Management – PMP certification would be considered an asset.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate and resolve issues with a wide variety of people and demands.
- Organized and efficient in time-management, capable of multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Effective interaction and teamwork with other departments is essential.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.