Job Posting – Production Supervisor
The Ranger Design Production Supervisor is an important member of the Operations Team. He/She is a dynamic, inspirational leader. The top 4 goals of the Production Supervisor are:
- Supervise and direct the Production Team to ensure accurate and on time shipment of orders
- Build and maintain a team of high performers that are disciplined, respectful and engaged
- Train and develop the Production Team Members
- Maintain high safety standards and an efficient, organized factory
This is a hands-on role and the supervisor will spend most of their time on the production floor. The successful Production Supervisor will have the skills to build productive relationships with his/her direct reports and will lead by example. Demonstrating Ranger Design’s Core Values will enable the supervisor to accomplish the assigned goals.
Ranger Design measures performance based on evaluating certain KPI’s.
KPI’s that are associated with this position include:
- Customer Complaints less than 1%
- On time delivery status greater than 98%
- Employee engagement scores
- Employee turnover
- Number of disciplinary issues
Ranger Design seeks to provide a rewarding work experience for all of its employees and as a successful Production Supervisor, you will find satisfaction in achieving goals and receiving well deserved recognition from management along with high performance review ratings. You will enjoy the sense of accomplishment and pride in developing a high performing team, and achieving corporate growth and profitability.
Requirements for the position include:
- Able to work on an evening shift starting at 3:00 pm ending at 11:30 pm
- Minimum 7 years in management in a Manufacturing or similar environment
- Experience with ERP system operation
- Knowledge in Lean and Six Sigma principles is a plus
If you are up to the challenge, and can see yourself in this rewarding role, send your resume to email@example.com. We want to hear from you.
I invite you to watch Ranger Design’s Core Values Video below