Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Build, communicate and update a competitive benchmark (product, market, USP).
- Perform price analysis, recommend an optimal pricing model and execute annual price changes whenever necessary.
- Understand market conditions and paths to market, evaluate and recommend the most appropriate product placement, pricing and channel to maximize category performance
- In collaboration with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams, plan, coordinate and execute the launch of new products and releases.
- Partner with sales, product management, customer success, and engineering teams to refine and evolve our product roadmap.
- Regular analysis and reporting on sales and profit with the objective to provide recommendations to achieve category KPIs.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for growth. Develop and refine a process for gathering market feedback.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Ranger Design’s products from competitors across different markets and that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Support the creation and maintenance of product marketing content around the product portfolio, e.g. sales sheets, case studies slide decks, brochures, solution briefs, demos, and other sales tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of Product/Category Management or Product Marketing Management experience
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence and persuade
- Analytical, able to manipulate and interpret data, numbers, and other sources of information Autonomy, excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Can-do attitude, hands-on working experience, self-directed, with the ability to speak out and put ideas in motion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey and translate technical language with different levels and types of users
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to plan and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable and drive to achieve goals
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.