Innovative product design has been a priority at Ranger Design since the founding of the company in 1988. As our company and product line has grown, so has our Engineering Team. We are looking for a Product Engineering Manager that is able to lead and inspire the Product Development Team.
The ideal candidate for this role listens to both internal and external customers and works collaboratively with customers, the Marketing Team and others. The Product Engineering Manager must inspire the team to design products that:
- Create value for our customers,
- Meet or exceed safety standards,
- Are designed for manufacturing efficiency, and
- Are profitable for Ranger Design
While pursuing these goals, he/she also needs to understand the design and release cycles for the major vehicle manufacturers and remain current on industry trends.
The Product Engineering Manager leads in a highly collaborative environment. Ranger Design uses cross-functional teams to gain valuable insight from all departments. Potential problems and safety issues are identified early on in the process, resulting in award winning and world class products that are affordable, marketable and profitable.
Requirements to excel in this role include:
- An Engineering or other technical degree
- 5+ years in a management position
- 5+ years of mechanical design or engineering experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Proficiency in design software such as SolidWorks or Catia
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent presentation skills
Ranger Design is recognized as a leader in the Cargo Van Upfit market. Does being a part of this recognition and success excite you?
If so, I invite you to watch our Core Values video below
If you feel that you have the abilities and passion to succeed in this role, then we want to speak to you. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.