Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the Supply Chain and Inventory Manager’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing, planning, quoting, scheduling and ordering input material
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Communicate with the respective teams on project time lines, deadlines and ensure all commitments are respected
- Perform supplier assessment audits.
- Issue fast accurate quotes to the respective teams
- Monitor shortages daily and create a plan to eliminate them
- Be the central point of contact for supplier
- Contribute to the company’s profitability through daily actions and projects that have a lasting impact on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Supporting internal customers
- Create reports and personalized dashboards and alerts to establish objective goals.
- Develop dashboards and visualization tools
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Supply Chain, Operations or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills
- Knowledge of an ERP (Epicor, would be an asset)
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.