This position reports to the CFO and is responsible to support the business information needs of the organization. This involves managing the ERP system, extending the system to support future business initiatives, supporting and maintaining the system and interfaces, creating and modifying reports and working with business units to establish processes.
- Lead the ERP operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning and ongoing maintenance of projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all ERP related systems, including telecommunications, servers, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Develop and train system users
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the ERP system infrastructure and ERP systems, including business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives.
- Develop plans for systems implementation and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget and staffing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of SQL, Csharp4 and Epicor
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability manage IT projects for on-time / on-budget implementation
- Ability to provide software support and training to users
- A documented track record of success and impact working in an ERP environment involving multiple locations
Required Degree and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired; relevant experience will be considered
- Technical certifications in any field are a plus
- Certificates from recognized authorities are considered helpful, but not required
Ranger Design is a unique company, not only in the Cargo Van Equipment market, but also among companies as a whole. Functioning in a very ‘flat’ organizational structure, every team member is valued as integral to the team. Every team member is accountable for various key points that will contribute to continuous improvement and Ranger Design’s Vision to ‘Build a World Class Global Brand of commercial vehicle equipment’.
Employee success is vital to the company success; therefore substantial effort is expended ensuring that employees are a ’fit’ for their role. Employee training and development is a priority at Ranger Design. Team member support and encouragement is the norm here and is a refreshing departure from the political atmosphere that characterizes so many companies.
Listening to the customer enables Ranger Design to fulfill its Mission of ‘Helping the Mobile Technician work more effectively by providing organized storage solutions’
I invite you to watch Ranger Design’s Core Values Video below
Please fill in the form below.