Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
This position requires top communication and negotiation skills. The ability to understand the corporate goals and then create precise, detailed plans is also required. The Ranger culture depends on team collaboration. Emphasis is placed on continuous improvement and development of processes. You will need to have a working knowledge of ERP systems and at least an intermediate ability in VBA, SQL and Excel. Advanced skills in these areas are an advantage.
Under the Warehouse and Logistics’ Supervisor supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Improve and expand our approved carrier database.
- Optimized shipment routing, build loads, and route shipments.
- Consistent high level of inventory and materials accuracy.
- Obtain quotes from transportation resources .
- Negotiate rates with carriers and other vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written communication with all vendors, customers and internal resources.
- Ensure Trade and Customs Compliance.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL, VBA & Excel ability.
- APICS / Inventory & Logistics accreditation is an asset.
- Bilingual French and English.
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain/Logistics .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Accurately inputs information into and retrieves from the computer.
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Displays time management skills in relation to day-to-day duties.
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
- Demonstrates attention to detail when dealing with specific freight requirements.
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.