Under the Supply Chain and MTL Operations Director’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and flawlessly execute the SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) initiatives. This includes accurate forecasting, development of a SIOP Dashboard, and on time product launches.
- Maximize cash flow and warehouse efficiency through minimum inventory levels.
- Ensure flawless inventory accuracy in all of Ranger’s locations.
- Establish and oversee various policies and directives for the sound management of the organization’s data.
- Develop different strategies for the analysis of business data allowing the making of business decisions.
- Actively participate in strategic projects and initiatives, and act as an expert in data management and business intelligence.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a strategic role, with priority placed on being able to follow established procedures while identifying areas for improvement; and then implementing the improvements that will achieve the corporate and Supply Chain goals and objectives. The ability to identify and avoid potential problems is also essential to high performance in this role.
The position requires top communication and negotiation skills. The ability to understand the corporate goals and then create precise, detailed plans is also required. The Ranger culture depends on team collaboration. Successful leaders at Ranger Design embrace this, and lead and develop their teams accordingly. Emphasis is placed on continuous improvement and development of processes. You will need to have a working knowledge of ERP systems and at least an intermediate ability in VBA, SQL and Excel. Advanced skills in these areas are an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree
- Intermediate to advanced SQL, VBA & Excel ability
- APICS / Inventory & Logistics accreditation is an asset
- Bilingual French and English
- 7-10 years experience in Supply Chain/Logistics and management
- An active logistics network is an asset
- Excellent negotiation skills
- ERP knowledge
- Process development knowledge
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.