Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the Human Resources Manager’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete the recruitment cycle from job posting to resume screening process before detailed interviews.
- Researching updated sourcing techniques.
- Searching resume databases and portfolio sites.
- Using Boolean and other search options to find qualified candidates.
- Sending job offers to potential candidates.
- Posting advertisements on job sites and on social media.
- Contacting industry professionals to ask for referrals.
- Maintaining candidate databases.
- Negotiating terms of hire with potential candidates.
- Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors to attract top talent to Ranger Design.
- May prepare applicant assessments, provide applicants with information on the company, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- Create a strong pipeline for future hires & staying in contact with past candidates.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, etc.).
- Create and present recruitment metrics and identify areas of improvement.
- A love for networking, building relationships and creative recruitment methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a headhunter within a recruiting firm.
- Experience with social media and online advertising.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Charismatic and professional demeanor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with report writing and data analytics.
- A proven track record of achieving goals.
- An ability to build long-term, trusting business relationships.
- Proficient in recruiting for senior level roles i.e Manager and Director level.
- An ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with technology as the position involves various social media platforms, recruiting, and video conferencing.
- Be fluently bilingual.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.