Permanent position (full-time)
Under the Fleet/Custom Engineering Manager’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Fleet Upfit solution projects are completed on time and align with customer’s expectations.
- Innovative designs which fit with Rangers product plan and bring value to the customer experience.
- Expertise in commercial aftermarket electromechanical products (power inverters, added lights, lift gates, etc.)
- SolidWorks expertise or other CAD software.
- Designs are cost effective and conform with Ranger standards and manufacturing capabilities
- Maintain relationships with non-Ranger Design product vendors.
- Ensures non-Ranger Design product meet customer’s functional requirements without compromising OEM limitations.
- Ensure that team tasks are completed and KPIs are on track.
- Products are tested when necessary and conform with Ranger safety standards and meet or exceed industry standards.
- Supporting internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor degree (or sufficient equivalence) in a related field (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP (Epicor, would be an asset).
- Bilingual (asset).
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel,. Powerpoint.
- Occasional Travel in North America as needed
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.