Ranger Design counts on the Fleet Equipment Specialist to manage the fleet up-fitting process, from quote stage to post sale follow-up. The purpose of this role is to provide Ranger Design’s clients with an exceptional fleet up-fitting experience. Creating the best customer experience has always been a prime goal for Ranger Design. As a result, the company has become a leader in its industry and market.
As a Fleet Equipment Specialist, you will:
- Take ownership of the complete fleet project
- Contact suppliers and negotiate the up-fit of the vehicles
- Place Purchase Orders
- Maintain daily contact and communication with the up-fitters and monitor releases of all vehicles
- Maintain communication with the customers and provide weekly status reports
- Meet the required deadlines for quotes and delivery of vehicles
- Visually inspect the projects to ensure the quality of the work performed
- Resolve all customer issues
The successful candidate for this position is a detailed and customer service focused person. He/She will find satisfaction in managing and completing large and often complex projects. Exceeding the customers’ expectations by recognizing potential problems and providing world class service, is the standard for this person. The Fleet Equipment Specialist must possess excellent communication skills and be articulate in the English language. Above average speaking and writing skills are a must when negotiating with suppliers and communicating with customers, both internal and external.
In addition, the following skills and experience are a requirement:
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in ERP system use
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Automotive industry related work experience
I invite you to watch Ranger Design’s Core Values Video below
If you enjoy working at a job where the work is varied and challenging and you are recognized for your achievements, then this may be the position for you. A great team is directly related to the success of a great company. If you’d like to join our team, send us your CV below. We’d like to speak with you.