Location: USA (Remote)
Permanent position (full-time)
In this new role, you will be responsible to manage existing client relationships ensuring customer satisfaction, client retention and continued growth in business. Successful management and completion of assigned Fleet Upfit Solutions projects is an important component of this role, as this is directly related to providing the best customer experience and continually demonstrating the value of Ranger Design’s brand in the Fleet market.
The ideal candidate for the Fleet Account Manager position will be sales oriented, possess excellent time management and communication skills, both written and spoken, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. As with all Ranger Design positions, being a team player is essential.
Reporting to the Director of Fleet Upfit Solutions, you will be responsible for the following:
- Effective relationship management of assigned Fleet Upfit Solutions clients
- Face to face visits and meetings with key clients and economic buyers
- Attendance at industry events to meet with clients
- Successful on-time and accurate completion of assigned Fleet Upfit Solutions projects
- Proactive communication of issues and project risks
- Providing regular status updates to stakeholders
- Annual increase in total year over year sales from assigned clients
- Presentation of Fleet Upfit Solutions quotations to clients
- Coordination of regular performance report conference calls with Fleet Upfit Solutions partners
- Timely reporting of sales opportunities using provided tools (Salesforce, Smartsheet)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Previous sales experience with FMC, Commercial Automotive Aftermarket Equipment Manufacturer, or Upfitter is a plus
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of CRM – Salesforce is an asset
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team communication and interaction skills
- Strong time management skills
- Travel up to 40% of time
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.