Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Under the VP Engineering and Product Management’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for leading the technical team
- Drive Innovation and Product Development that wows the industry and maximizes the customer experience.
- Lead the designs – Design simple tough, and good-looking products that appeal to the American Market.
- Drive standardization: With a wide customer and vendor base with needs that spike throughout the year we need to standardize our processes and work product to flex efficiently
- Drive Product Innovation
- Build relationships and knowledge in the team through external focus both with vendors and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering.
- Bilingual (Oral and written) – Asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate and resolve issues with a wide variety of people and demands.
- Organized and efficient in time-management, capable of multi-tasking.
- Effective interaction and teamwork with other departments is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.