Job Posting – Design Engineer-Standard Products
Since 1988 Ranger Design has been a leader in providing innovative storage solutions for mobile tradesmen across North America. Our company has earned a reputation in the marketplace as a company whose focus is on bringing high value to the customer.
Ranger Design creates products –
- Based on the customers’ needs and input,
- That will increase efficiency, and
- Bring greater profit to the customer
- That increase safety for the mobile tradesman
The Design Engineer at Ranger Design collaborates with other teams such as Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to create innovative, marketable and profitable products. In this role, SolidWorks proficiency is a must, along with practical installation experience. Customization experience in the automotive field or other manufacturing environments is very valuable.
Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in product designs to bring added value to the customer and increase manufacturing efficiency is expected of this role. Safe products are a priority; therefore, the Design Engineer needs the ability to recognize potential safety issues. Engineering changes must then be managed to ensure that they are completed on time, properly documented and communicated promptly.
The candidate that will succeed in this role will have:
- 3+ years’ experience as an engineer, designer or draftsman
- Proficiency in SolidWorks
- Practical experience in automotive, customization or manufacturing
- Hands-on installation experience
- Thermoforming and injection molding knowledge
- FEA knowledge
I invite you to watch Ranger Design’s Core Values Video:
Would you like to be recognized as being a part of our success story? If you feel you have the skills, experience and creative passion, then we want to meet with you. Fill out the application below: