Location: Montreal, Quebec
Permanent position (full-time)
Ranger Design is looking for a dynamic and experience Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
In this role, you will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for this role.
Under the Customer Service Manager’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues.
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Reporting, documenting and analyzing customers’ information and needs.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each customer.
- Tracking, following-up and resolving customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring to provide excellent customer service through phone timely and accurate manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bilingual (Oral and written) – required.
- Knowledge of an CRM (Salesforce, would be an asset).
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume role.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Effective interaction and teamwork with other departments is essential.
- Professional and Tactful.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.