Location: West Coast of USA
Permanent position (full-time)
The ideal candidate for the Continuous Improvement Engineer position will be collaborative with teams in various departments to implement their solutions and track performance. They would require considerable skills to do their job, including communication and teamwork. They also need analytical thinking and attention to detail.
Under the Plant Manager’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Seamless and timely deployment of OEM production builds (may be expanded to fleet and distributor).
- Plan, develop and implement essential continuous improvement projects for operations.
- Production related ECNs are followed to completion in a timely fashion.
- Establish and implement a lean program for Ranger Design distributors.
- Always follows and promotes Ranger SOPs.
- Ability to perform daily required tasks with minimal supervisor.
- Write support documents and provide additional training to production and logistics operators.
- Collaborate with process development teams to anticipate the organization of production flows.
- Support Operations in the continuous improvement of lines (5S, small equipment, workstation layout, time studies, follow-up and implementation of improvement proposals).
- Carry out analyses and traceability studies, develop and maintain key performance indicators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and business acumen.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Solidworks.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume role.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Effective interaction and teamwork with other departments is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or information technology engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role.
- Experience in the use of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of formal quality management systems – ISO 9001.
- Ensure the best production techniques/methods available to improve working conditions, efficiency, and quality of finished products.
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.