The Sales Team at Ranger Design is a high energy team. You will join a team of high performers that are driven to succeed. Each member is motivated by Ranger’s corporate vision of:
- Providing the best customer experience, with,
- A World Class Team that delivers a better experience every time,
- Because we believe more is possible
This is a team of self-starters that are effective at strategizing and working together as a team, as well as with other Ranger teams. They know success is dependent upon collaboration and communication.
The Distributor Business Development Manager is responsible for the Ranger Distributor Network in the Central US area. As Distributor Business Development Manager, Ranger Design counts on you to:
- Build loyalty to the Ranger Design brand within the distributor network,
- Train Ranger’s distributors in providing the highest quality customer service so that end customers receive a world class buying experience, and
- Build and maintain a healthy distributor network. Ranger measures distributor performance. High performing distributors are incentivized and promoted. You will be counted on to create the largest possible network of top performers.
Some of the measures of successfully achieving the above accountabilities are:
- Sales increase in the assigned area
- High distributor performance ratings
- Maximum distributor attendance at Ranger Distributor training sessions
- High ‘end user’ ratings of distributors
- Number of new high performing distributors brought on board
Top candidates for the Distributor Business Development Manager role are motivated by achieving excellence in all aspects of the sales process. They are able to make things happen; they live and breathe selling and find satisfaction in competing for steadily increasing, aggressive targets. High achievers focus on the goal and look for creative ways to reach or exceed the target. Recognition is the sought after reward for success. They enjoy building relationships; this is important when creating and maintaining key partner distributors in the major metropolitan areas.
World Class customer experience is Ranger Design’s goal; therefore, all team members apply themselves to consistent, steady improvement in skills and abilities. To this end, Ranger Design supports each member with regular training.
The Distributor Business Development Manager holds a unique place on the team. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. Call Paul Rogers at 585-645-6043 Ext. 404 or email: [email protected]
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Demonstrated successful sales experience with large corporate projects
- 3-4 days per week travel is required
- Preferably located in Central US, close to an airport
I invite you to watch Ranger Design’s Core Values Video below
Would you like to be recognized as being a part of our success story? If you feel you have the skills, experience and creative passion, then we want to meet with you. Submit your resume to us: