Permanent position (full-time)
Ranger Design is looking for a proactive, energetic, and resourceful Business Development Manager. This remote position requires the ability to sell Ranger Design’s portfolio of products to distributors, commercial dealerships, and end users. This is an ideal position for an individual skilled at building lasting relationships at many levels within various sized businesses within the assigned territory. If you are passionate about finding creative solutions that bring long term value to the customer and Ranger, then this may be the position for you.
The candidate that will do well is one that can think and plan strategically and create mutually beneficial growth relationships with our customers.
This is the opportunity to become a key player in a fast-growing segment of Ranger Design’s core business. While challenging, the role is rewarding to those that are competitive and motivated by commissions and various incentive programs.
- Identify and proactively establish key partner upfitters in each of the major metropolitan areas across Canada
- Secure meetings with decision makers at distributors, end users and commercial dealerships
- Build a pipeline of business that enables Ranger to meet its sales goals
- Build and maintain loyal relationships that will provide ongoing profitability to Ranger Design
- Train Ranger distributor staff to be knowledgeable on selling and installing Ranger products
- Attend tradeshows & industry events
- Create a network of relevant contacts throughout the industry
- Consistent communications with internal and external partners on projects
- Demonstrate and promote the Ranger Design Core Values
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful sales experience at FMC, commercial dealership or Upfitter
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent strategic forecasting skills
- Proactive and competitive business development skills
- Able to manage priorities and work well under pressure
- Ability to travel throughout Canada 3 – 4 days per week
- Previous CRM experience and proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Must have valid passport and be able to cross US/Canadian border
If you have the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in this position, please use the form below.
All requests will be treated confidentially.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.