This position reports to the Production Coordinator and is accountable to fit into the team and to encourage a good working atmosphere, while still delivering maximum through put.
- Cleanliness of work area – measured by daily 5S audits
- Consistency of labor time per product – Measured by evaluation by Supervisor and Team Leaders.
- Accuracy and quality of the product – Measured by tracing the missing / wrong parts back to the picklist signature.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Safety; safe operation of equipment, machines, and tools.
- Wearing safety protection gear i.e. safety glasses, earplugs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Assemble and box standard/custom products
- Continual Process Improvement
- Follow all established assembly SOP’s
- Ability to work well in a team
- Light assembly
- Requires the use of small power tools (drill, riveter, etc.)
- On your feet all day
- Simple metal assembly
- Factory environment
- Attendance – Punctuality, adherence to breaks, overtime availability
- Maximum throughput efficiency measured by dollars produced/man hour
- On-Time-Delivery measured by # of late shipments
- Consistent quality production measured by non-conformance’s
Ranger Design is a unique company, not only in the Cargo Van Equipment market, but also among companies as a whole. Functioning in a very ‘flat’ organizational structure, every team member is valued as integral to the team. Every team member is accountable for various key points that will contribute to continuous improvement and Ranger Design’s Vision to ‘A world class team that delivers a better experience every time’.
Employee success is vital to the company success; therefore substantial effort is expended ensuring that employees are a ’fit’ for their role. Employee training and development is a priority at Ranger Design. Team member support and encouragement is the norm here and is a refreshing departure from the political atmosphere that characterizes so many companies.
Listening to the customer enables Ranger Design to fulfill its Mission of ‘More is Possible’
Please fill in the form below.