The Ranger Design sales team is a focused and high energy team. You will join a company of high performers that are driven to succeed. Each member is motivated by Ranger’s corporate vision of:
- Providing the best customer experience, with,
- A World Class Team that delivers a better experience every time,
- Because we believe More is Possible
- View the Ranger Core Values video here: https://youtu.be/u7fRx3Cy0U0
This is a team of self-starters that are effective at strategizing and working together as a group, as well as with other Ranger teams. They know success is dependent upon collaboration and communication.
The Fleet Business Development Manager’s role is to build and develop a national network of fleet customers. As Fleet Business Development Manager, Ranger Design counts on you to:
- Create and develop new business selling Commercial Vehicle Equipment and services to large national fleets in the telecom, utility and energy industry.
- Build loyalty to the Ranger Design brand within the leasing company and OEM (manufacturers) network.
- Educate fleet managers about the enterprise’s value proposition; which includes quality customer service and industry leading innovative products.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Generate and manage bids and proposals.
- Develop plans to increase market share, and develop new market segments for existing products and services.
Candidates for the Fleet Business Development Manager position must have-
- Experience selling OEM products and services within the vehicle industry; preferably Commercial Cargo Van Equipment, up-fitting or OEM commercial vehicles, products and services.
- Experience in selling the value proposition and solutions with large fleets, fleet managers, fleet directors, procurement, etc.
- Demonstrated competence in selling solutions and value propositions to commercial vehicle manufacturers, municipalities, and telecom/energy industry fleets is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining key partner relationships
- Have an understanding of and be comfortable with a long sales cycle (6 – 18 months)
- A list of potential known clients throughout the US
- Ship through experience
Top candidates have the ability to make things happen; they find satisfaction in competing for steadily increasing, aggressive targets. High achievers focus on the goal and look for creative ways to reach or exceed targets. Recognition is the sought after reward for success. They enjoy building relationships; this is important when creating and maintaining key partnerships.
A World Class customer experience is Ranger Design’s goal; therefore, all team members apply themselves to consistent, steady improvement in skills and abilities. To this end, Ranger Design supports each member with regular training.
The Fleet Business Development Manager holds a unique place on the team. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Call Paul Rogers at 585-645-6043 Ext 404 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum of High School diploma
Demonstrated successful sales experience with large corporate projects
3-4 days per week travel is required throughout the US
Must reside in the US, preferably Eastern or Central time zone, with close access to an airport
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship