Choosing the Right Sprinter Roof Rack for Your Needs
Get the most from your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter by choosing the right Sprinter roof rack for your needs. Ranger Design has several styles of Sprinter van roof racks to choose from that will enable you to safely and efficiently transport ladders and other materials on the roof. This allows you to maximize the cargo space of your Sprinter van and become more organized.
Top benefits of a Sprinter roof rack from Ranger Design:
- Unsurpassed Strength -We use military grade heavy-duty aluminum that helps save weight while being strong and rugged. Choosing a Sprinter roof rack from Ranger Design ensures that your rack will have one of the largest carrying capacities (600lbs) available.
- Proven Durability -To ensure they’re durable through all kinds of weather or climates, each Sprinter roof rack is painted with a special corrosion resistant paint (powder coated white) and uses stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Quiet Ride – By using a unique aerodynamic design that helps reduce wind noise and buffeting, you can enjoy a quieter ride.
At Ranger Design, we’ve taken the time to talk to tradesmen to find out what they want in a well-designed Sprinter roof rack. This helped us design an easy to use, durable and safe Sprinter roof rack that’s a wise investment, one that will pay off in the long run by saving you time and money.
How Can a Sprinter Roof Rack Save You Money?
Without a doubt, a well-designed Sprinter roof rack can save you money in a number of ways.
- By mounting the ladders on the roof, you gain valuable interior space inside the van. This can allow you to carry more materials or inventory.
- It can save you time, and time, as we all know is money. A good design makes it quick and easy for one person to load and unload a heavy ladder. Repeat this process many times a day or a week and it’s easy to see how you can save time, time that can be better spent billing for work.
- A well-designed Sprinter roof rack can help reduce injury. Having to take time off work or having employees sidelined by a neck, shoulder, or back injury because of loading a heavy ladder onto poorly designed roof rack is very costly.
- A well-designed Sprinter van roof rack protects your investments by eliminating scratches and dents to the vehicle’s surface and wear and tear on the ladder.
Sprinter roof rack styles:
Cargo Rack – 2 or 3 bar roof rack system to carry a wide range of cargo on your roof
Standard – a basic rack-mounting system designed to carry one or two extension ladders (up to 28 feet in length).
Combination – allows for mounting different types of ladders (generally a step and an extension ladder). Strongly built with maximum cargo capacity (480lbs) and flexible enough to handle a wide variety of materials.
Drop Down – designed for high-roofed vans, it allows the ladder to drop down (up to 50 inches) so the operator does not have to reach up. Check out Ranger Design’s Max Rack Sprinter roof rack.
The Max Rack Sprinter Roof Rack
We’ve helped tradesmen overcome the challenge of loading and unloading a heavy ladder onto a high-roofed cargo van with the revolutionary Max Rack Drop Down Ladder Rack. Our unique system uses a gas shock to assist in raising and lowering the rack so that in a single motion the operator is kept to the side and out of harm’s way. This one person operation makes it easy, safe and simple to load and secure ladders of all sizes.
A Sprinter Roof Rack by Ranger Design
For over 30 years Ranger Design has been helping tradesmen improve their vehicles storage capacity by building innovative, tough van roof racks and van shelving that they need.
All Ranger Design products are contractor grade tough and are designed to withstand the daily abuse that tradesmen will throw at them. Confident in what we build, we offer one of the best warranties in the industry that covers 10-years.
All Ranger Design products come backed by a world class customer service and an industry leading no hassle guarantee that promises years of outstanding performance.
To find out more about which Sprinter roof rack will work best for you, contact one of our world class product specialists who are standing by now to answer your call: (800) 565-5321. You can also contact us or request a quote.
Where to buy a Sprinter Roof Rack: