At Ranger Design we’ve heard from tradesmen in the field and have understood their frustration with poor quality van drawers that jam, sag, and don’t latch properly. That’s why we’ve designed a solution that works. All our van drawers and cabinets are built using top quality components like:
- Full-extension high-capacity ball-bearing drawer slides
- Secure locks
- Ranger’s unique braided stainless steel cable-pull handles
- Lightweight, heavy gage aluminum construction
Built with aluminum, these van drawers and cabinets will reduce the overall weight of your cargo van upfit. This allows more capacity for your tools and cargo. Backed by a solid warranty, these van drawers and cabinets will provide you with many years of worry-free and rattle-free operation.
Looking to keep your parts organized? Watch our Partskeeper video here.
View or Download the Van Drawers and Cabinets Catalog
All Van Drawers and Cabinets Are Engineered To Be:
Ranger Van and Truck Tool Drawers: 5 Advantages
- Fast, easy access to your most used tools.
- Secure, lockable storage for valuable power tools, test sets, telephones etc.
- Plenty of storage space even for tools in their carrying cases.
- Drawers roll on high quality roller bearings.
- 320 lbs capacity per drawer, heavy gage aluminum construction.
Tool Drawers – Easy access to your most used tools
Large capacity van and truck tool drawers are hard to find. Ranger has gone the distance to come up with one that stows so much. Made from rust free aluminum, these cases feature strong welded construction, a tray that extends on 3 ball bearing rollers, a stainless steel locking paddle latch and an attractive bright finish.
These tool drawers may be installed for access by either the side or rear door of the van. For a real space-saving measure we’ve designed the parts drawers so that they can stack directly on top of the tool drawer.
Not only for vans, these can also be used as truck tool box drawers.
Partslider: 4 Advantages
- Fast, easy access to your most used parts and tools.
- Drawers slide on durable low friction plastic glides, capacity 150 lbs per drawer.
- Each drawer comes complete with dividers.
- Fully assembled and adjusted.
Cargo Van Cabinets
One word describes these van cabinets: TOUGH… Or maybe TOUGHEST would be better. The Ranger aluminum storage cabinet features:
- Ball bearing drawer slides
- Concealed double latch per drawer with braided stainless steel cable pull
- 1/8″ recycled rubber mat in each drawer
- Four dividers per drawer
- Can be used as a small parts cabinet with drawers
Locking bar allows padlocking of all compartments simultaneously. Each drawer has a 150 lbs weight capacity in our van cabinets.
Partskeeper Small Parts Storage Cabinets
The Ranger Partskeeper parts organizers helps the mobile technician to take small parts anywhere on the job site and save return trips to the van. These also make great nut and bolt storage bins. Removable bins included.
The Ranger Design Axess Tray ensures that you get more out of your cargo van. Axess Trays feature 100% extension drawer trays with ball bearing slides. Each drawer has a weight capacity of 200 lbs.