Composite Van Floors
Ranger Design has a cargo van floor liner that’s a custom fit for your service van. These impact and puncture resistant floors do more than just preserve your cargo van’s interior.
These cargo van liner kits are designed to provide added safety and a quieter ride. Made from rigid 1/2″ thick 100% rubber coated composite plastic, the non-porous surface is liquid resistant to eliminate bacteria and mold formation.
Ideal for Fleets
If you’re a fleet manager, this class leading anti-slip van flooring will protect the safety of your fleet personnel and your vehicles. By installing cargo van flooring in combination with our other full line of storage products, you can ensure that your vehicles have the most complete upfit possible.
These products are designed to be quickly and easily installed and will also enhance the resale value of your vehicles. All of our floor liner products are made of very high quality, eco-conscious rubber and are guaranteed for the time you own your vehicles.
View the Cargo Van Floor Liner Catalog
If you would prefer to download the PDF version of this catalog, click here to visit our Media page and select the catalog you would like
Top Benefits of a Cargo Van Floor Liner
- Proven safety and effectiveness – Specialty cargo van flooring reduces potential injuries, and therefore liabilities with your fleet teams. This will protect your investment in your fleet vehicles as well as protecting the cargo your vehicles carry. It can effectively pay for itself in terms of reduced risk.
- Additional protection – The rubberized surface of the cargo van floor liner will protect your tools and equipment should anything fall onto the floor area.
- Custom fit – Our cargo van liner kits are made to fit your needs precisely. We guarantee a quick, easy and accurate installation and rapid response.
- Quieter ride – By providing a level of insulation on the flooring of your vehicle, it will reduce noises from the cargo area.
- Professional details – This cargo van flooring will give your work vehicle a clean, professional look that is easy to maintain.
- Environmentally Friendly – Recycled rubber and other sustainable renewable resources are used in these products .
- Congratulations Expertec. Very nice upfit.. Drooling over all those drawers! Most of the locksmith vans we've done have been compacts - NV200, Connects, etc. But we are just about to do a Transit and perhaps we'll share some pics on here.WOW!!!!:eek: VERY IMPRESSIVE!! That is a job WELL done! If that was my van I would be showing that off!
Can we get a congrats to Expertec? 🙂Have a look at the impressive detail on this Locksmith package we did for a client with a Mercedes Sprinter Van. Every shelf is finished off with a locking door or drawer unit making the most of the available space. The wall liner package and LED lighting brighten it up while the Espar diesel fired heater keeps everything at the right temperature. Power for the key machine comes for our 3000W Pure Sine Wave power inverter.